Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies



This was my first time making these cookies and I, a self-pronounced Peanut Butter lover, adore them. They are pretty sweet and I could only indulge in one,  but I don’t see that as a bad thing.   Lastly, as a novice baker these cookie  were very easy to make as all you need is a full simple ingredients. This recipe yields 12 cookies.

1 cup smooth Peanut butter (i greased my measuring cup)
¾ cup of sugar
1 egg (room temperature)
¼ tsp. of salt
½ tsp. of baking powder
¾ cup semi-sweet choc chips
(optional ½ cup of salty peanuts)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together peanut butter, egg, sugar, salt and baking powder until full mixed. Fold in Chocolate chips and peanuts. With moist hands roll one tbsp. of cookie dough onto greased cookie sheet allowing 2 inches in between balls. Cook in oven for 12 minutes. Let sit on pan for 5 minutes before moving to cooling rack, (I neglected to read this at first and half my cookies broke…). 


No comments:

Post a Comment